Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Meet Indie South Artist - Charmed Design


Have you ever had an experience that changed your life forever?
My line of jewelry, Charmed Design, was born out of such an event. It came into being as something constructive and positive to do while I recovered from a sudden and life threatening illness.
 Though the illness caused me to lose my job, home, and life as I knew it, surviving such a near death experience has made me feel and believe that I am indeed - CHARMED.
After a month or two of creating, I had a pile of pretty bracelets and I discovered that I wanted to inspire and motivate other women by sharing my experience, strength, and hope through the medium of jewelry.
Out of tragedy has come something beautiful. I have a career that I love and I am getting healthier by the day.  My jewelry reflects my experience and love for life. I share this by exploring the fascinating world of symbols that have traditionally surrounded and directed us.  I use charms and energetic stones to design each piece to be full of meaning and beautifully unique. My jewelry is all about feeling good and looking gorgeous….If I can be charmed, so can you!

http://www.charmeddesign.com 




No comments:

Post a Comment