Friday, April 19, 2013

Meet Indie South Artist - Glitter and Grosgrain


My name is Rachael and I am a mom to 2 adorable little girls.  I am also a trained immunologist and by day I work at UGA helping researchers patent their inventions.  I have been using what I like to call "applied creativity" my whole life, whether it is through baking, event planning, or my current focus: hair accessories.  In my "stolen" time I have found such crafty endevours to be a wonderful outlet for my creativity.

At "A Lovely Spring Day" I will be offering a variety of classic and affordable hair bows, along with some extra-special bows, both big and small.  I am passionate about combining a variety of colors, patterns and textures to create one-of-a-kind offerings.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/GlitterAndGrosgrain




No comments:

Post a Comment