Friday, April 19, 2013

Meet Indie South Artist - JL Design


Ever since I was little, art and creativity has always been my passion. The desire to do something creative is what brought me all the way from Massachusetts, where I grew up, to Georgia where I earned my bachelor of fine arts from Savannah College of Art and Design. I am living in Atlanta now and can’t imagine being anywhere else.

I design and make tea towels, home decor, and personal accessories, like sunglasses cases, bookmarks, notecards, and more. I strive to create items that people will truly enjoy and make a connection with. Materiality is an important aspect of the objects I create because it is the biggest opportunity for the user to make a personal connection; it may come from the smell of leather, the feel of a heavy canvas, or the soft texture of wool felt. 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/jenniferlesleydesign



No comments:

Post a Comment